Looking for some fun in the sun that will last a lifetime? Choose one of these top 10 festivals in the USA to attend in the summer, and you’re sure to have a memorable one. Sasquatch Set in Washington state’s beautiful gorge amphitheater, Sasquatch is…
UK chat rooms
We live in an age of social media, instant messaging and non-stop communication. So if you’d prefer to start chatting to other like-minded members, rather than wait for someone to find you and get in touch, our chat rooms are ideal.
Chat rooms by interest
Interested in photography, art, music, cars or travel? You’re bound to find a chat room to suit your passions where you’ll find other like-minded members to mingle with.
Our chat rooms offer a safe, friendly environment for you to chat to other Cupid.com users whenever you like. And even if you don’t find a potential partner, you might end up making great friends with other people who are in the same boat as you. Many of our members end up making lifetime friends to support them along their journey. And you never know, that friendship could turn into something more over time…
Dating chat room etiquette
If you want to make a good impression, these are some of the etiquette rules you should be aware of…
- Type everything in caps. The other person will take this to mean you’re shouting at them, which won’t endear you to them.
- Type ‘ASL?’ as an opening line. The abbreviation is a blunt way of asking for someone’s age, sex and location but can be seen as rude.
- As a general rule, if you wouldn’t do it offline, don’t do it in a chat room.
- Overdo the abbreviations, not everyone will understand what you’re saying.
- Be afraid to end a conversation if somebody doesn’t interest you or even block them if they’re not getting the hint.
- Let someone know if you’re going to be called away, or they’ll be left waiting for your response.
- Ask if someone would like to have a private chat if you hit it off in a public chat room.
- Be patient. Give them a chance to respond before asking if they’re still there.
Increase your chances of finding love
J&K: The first week of us documenting our relationship through social media has been very interesting to say the least. There’s been a fair share of ups and downs, from “why did we agree to this” moments, to times filled with jubilation, joy, laughter, and…
The first week of this reality show has been interesting. We are both exploring how to use social media in ways we haven’t before. Even though Hedda is married to her Instagram account, none of us are usually this personal on social media. It doesn’t…
I think we can all officially say that Cupid.com just took online dating to the next level
George Matthews, NEWS CULT