Men are usually considered to be those that should take the first step when it comes to starting a relationship. How many men would be happy for a woman to do so instead? Moreover, is it worth it if the man does not consider her…
UK chat rooms online for single women and men
We live in an age of social media, instant messaging and non-stop communication. So if you’d prefer to start chatting to other like-minded members, rather than wait for someone to find you and get in touch, our chat rooms are ideal.
Chat rooms by interest
Interested in photography, art, music, cars or travel? You’re bound to find a chat room to suit your passions where you’ll find other like-minded members to mingle with.
Our chat rooms offer a safe, friendly environment for you to chat to other Cupid.com users whenever you like. And even if you don’t find a potential partner, you might end up making great friends with other people who are in the same boat as you. Many of our members end up making lifetime friends to support them along their journey. And you never know, that friendship could turn into something more over time…
Dating chat room etiquette
If you want to make a good impression, these are some of the etiquette rules you should be aware of…
- Type everything in caps. The other person will take this to mean you’re shouting at them, which won’t endear you to them.
- Type ‘ASL?’ as an opening line. The abbreviation is a blunt way of asking for someone’s age, sex and location but can be seen as rude.
- As a general rule, if you wouldn’t do it offline, don’t do it in a chat room.
- Overdo the abbreviations, not everyone will understand what you’re saying.
- Be afraid to end a conversation if somebody doesn’t interest you or even block them if they’re not getting the hint.
- Let someone know if you’re going to be called away, or they’ll be left waiting for your response.
- Ask if someone would like to have a private chat if you hit it off in a public chat room.
- Be patient. Give them a chance to respond before asking if they’re still there.
Increase your chances of finding love
The health of a relationship largely depends on the maturity of the partners involved. If you’re with someone who acts like a child, then the relationship’s health will suffer. But if two full-grown adults come to a relationship, you should be able to make it…
Holidays can be rough for single people. Whereas you may not feel too lonely throughout the year, Christmas often serves as a stark reminder that you’re “alone”, what with all the joyful families, prying questions, and noticeable absence of presents under the tree. But it…
I think we can all officially say that Cupid.com just took online dating to the next level
George Matthews, NEWS CULT